+ + + + Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions + + + +
Join us for a day of art, crafts, food, and drinks to celebrate the opening of «Berlin Creators», a new store/exhibition space created during the lockdown of Covid-19 to support artists, crafters and small business based in Berlin impacted by this crisis.
The store is located in the Grünberger Höfe, at the ground floor of ESDIP Berlin (an art space which hosts some of the artists participating in this event).
This is an outdoor event!
There will be drinks, and a delicious paella by Ramón.
Voltaire.Lab will set up a screen printing station where you can print posters.
Tables in the yard will be positioned according to the regulations, and a maximum of 4 people at a time will be allowed inside the shop.
In this shop you will find paintings, prints, handmade clothes, jewelry, natural cosmetics, photography, paper cuts, etc. made with love and passion by Berlin based artists.
Some of the artists are:
› El Bocho
› Marcos Morales
› Kat Maunz
› Kevin Grayy
› Luis Ortega
› María Luján
› Lisa Lawless
› Ruby Gold
› Anne Kräuter
› Kaska Niemiro / Perfectly Possessed
› Totem Perez
› Sarah Kilcoyne
› Doomsday Graphics
More artists to be confirmed.
By shopping small you are not only supporting artist, crafters and small business, you are helping to support their families and their dreams.
We look forward to seeing you all!
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
COVID-19 House rules:
– Each person must leave their full name, address, and phone number. The collected data will be deleted after four weeks.
– Keep the distance from one another (minimum distance of 1.5 meters).
– Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when you leave the table, and when entering the Shop.
– Limited number of people per table.
– If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.