Añadir al Calendario
13/09/2020 a las 21:00 – 22:30
Join Barcelona local Enrique as he shows you how to create sangria and three of Spain’s most iconic tapas.
* Virtually travel to Barcelona and spend 1 to 1.5 hours with Enrique, a Spaniard/Italian who is passionate about all things food and wine.
* Learn how to cook three of Spain’s most iconic tapas, tortilla (Spanish potato omelet), gazpacho (cold tomato soup) and pan con tomate (tomato bread), as well as the stories behind these delicious dishes.
* Enjoy your homemade sangria—Enrique will teach you how to make this, too!—as you perfect your culinary skills in the comfort of your own home.
* Spend time with your family or friends in a unique and entertaining way—and bring your food-loving kids!
* Receive the recipes for the dishes beforehand so you can cook along with Enrique if you wish, plus a special discount for our Recipes from the Devour Tours Kitchen digital cookbook, so you can continue to ‘wow’ friends and family with your new-found cooking skills.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tapas are a cornerstone of Spanish food culture, and now you can bring them to the comfort of your own home! Join Barcelona local Enrique as he guides you through the tips and tricks of making perfect Spanish tapas, no matter where you are in the world.
On the menu is tortilla de patatas (Spanish potato omelet), gazpacho (cold tomato soup) and pan con tomate (tomato bread), all of which are delicious, simple and fun to make. They use easily sourced ingredients and are sure to be a hit with everyone from kids to the guests at your next dinner party. And of course, you’ll also learn how to make sangria—the perfect accompaniment! Not only will you learn how to cook all these delicious dishes from scratch, but you’ll also learn about the history, legends and fun facts behind each wonderful recipe, making you feel like you were really here with us in Spain.