International Shortfilm Festival 🎥
Documentary ★ Animation ★ Experimental ★ Independent Cinemas★
(COVID restrictions apply, please see bottom of the post for details)
In collaboration with Mobile Kino
Starting at 20:30- English subtitles▼▼▼
Date: SATURDAY 22.08.20 ENTRANCE AT 20:00
Venue: Alte Münze Berlin, Molkenmarkt 2, 10179 Berlin
Promoter: KannibalFest & Fernando Huerta for Mobile Kino
Dir. Sandra Jovanovska / Slovenia / Animation
Portraits of my mother
Dir. Tavo Ruiz Mexico / Germany /Documentary
AL-NUJUM (Las Estrelas) Dir. Sid Ibrahim & Diego Soria
Western Sahara / Uruguay / Fiction
Dir. Sami Zarour / Palestina / Fiction
Dir. Gabriela & Rodrigo aka ONZE / Brazil / Animation
Dir. Sebastián Torres / Mexico / Fiction
Dir. Leendert Roosenbrand / Netherlands / Fiction
Bacabinha do Jaú
Dir. Tainá de Luccas & Francisco Santos / Brazil / Documentary
Dir. Andrés Dávila / Colombia – Ecuador / Documentary
The Internal Bleating
Dir. Eder Deó / Brazil / Fiction
— OFFICIAL COVID-19 GUIDELINES —
To be able to protect our staff and customers we ask you to kindly follow the following rules:
– Please respect the 1.5 m spacing.
– All seats are spaced 1.5 m from each other, in groups of 2. Some chairs can be moved to make up groups of 3 (for visitors of the same household) or single. Please ask for help if this is your case.
– We kindly ask you to use a mask when entering the cinema (including queue), when approaching the bar, to go to the toilet and on your seat. Unfortunately, without mask we will not allow you in. A mask in you seat is not compulsory but we kindly ask you to wear it at all times.
– If you are feeling unwell we ask you not to attend a screening. Refunds can be made up to 24 hours before the screening. Please inform us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For the time being, we are selling only online tickets. We advise you to do so beforehand. At the box office, we won’t sell cash tickets, but you are welcome to use your Smartphone there and purchase your tickets last minute, as long as there is still capacity.
– Online tickets will record an email and name per booking. This will be used to identifying and keep track of all visitors to one particular screening. In case someone who attended ends up testing positive to COVID-19 this information can be passed on to the health authorities if requested. This is part of the official governmental guidelines. This information will be kept for 1 month from the date of the screening.
– According to our Hygiene concept, we have reduced our screening spaces to a third of capacity. Each capacity will vary depending on the venue.