Mobile Kino presents:
(Korean with English Subtitles)
(COVID-19 regulations apply. Please see bottom of post)
After taking the Oscars by storm PARASITE makes a fitting return to the summer season for Mobile Kino. For those yet to catch the story of Parasite, the tale focuses on the interactions, deceptions, secrets and differences between two families from opposite ends of the socioeconomic scale. Yet instead of relying on lazy allegory to discuss themes of social disparity, acclaimed director Bong Joon-ho instead lets his characters emotionality highlight the fact that although privilege rightly deserves challenging, at what point, if any, have we gone too far?
Dark, rich, unpredictable, and frequently comedic, Parasite is a tragicomic masterclass in character and performance, and in our opinion, totally deserving of its almost universal critical acclaim.
Date: Wednesday, 17 June 2020 @ 21:45
Venue: Alte Münze Berlin, Molkenmarkt 2, 10179 Berlin
Tickets: 7 EUR, or 6 EUR with Berliner Pass or Student I.D.
Promoter: Fernando Huerta for Mobile Kino
— OFFICIAL COVID-19 GUIDELINES —
To be able to protect our staff and customers we ask you to kindly follow the following rules:
– Please respect the 1.5 m spacing.
– All seats are spaced 1.5 m from each other, in groups of 2. Some chairs can be moved to make up groups of 3 (for visitors of the same household, for example) or separated into singles. Please ask for help if this is the case.
– We kindly ask you to use a mask when entering the cinema (including queue), when approaching the bar, going to the toilet and when in your seat. Unfortunately, without a mask we will not allow you to enter the screening. Wearing a mask in you seat is not compulsory but we kindly ask you to wear it at all times.
– If you are feeling unwell we ask you to please not attend a screening. Refunds can be made up to 24 hours before the screening. Please inform us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For the time being, we are SELLING ONLY ONLINE TICKETS. We advise you to do so beforehand. At the box office, we won’t sell cash tickets, but you are welcome to use your Smartphone there and purchase your tickets last minute, as long as there is still capacity.
– Online tickets will record an email and name per booking. This will be used to identify and keep track of all visitors to one particular screening. In case someone who attended ends up testing positive for COVID-19, this information can then be passed on to the health authorities if requested. This is part of the official governmental guidelines. This information will be kept for 1 month from the date of the screening.
– According to our Hygiene concept, we have reduced our screening spaces to a third of capacity. Capacity will vary depending on the venue.